|View Facebook verified
prospects; who you can
|Get connected when
someone you like, is also
interested in you
|Know each other better over
in-app chat and request for
When you add your photos in your profile, make sure that:
- Your photo is recently shot in good quality.
- The photo is only yours and your face is clearly visible.
- The photo is not a group photo and you are individually and only person in the photo.
- There are no elements of nudity, rage, firearms, liquor, cigarettes, narcotics in the photo.
- The photos are original and not transformed in Prisma, Snapchat, or contains sketches.
- There are no Gods, film star, celebrity or quotes in pictures.
- You are not repeating the same picture.
These guidelines are set to help people receiving your profile, to view your good quality photos and receive a decent impression. Photos violating these guidelines can be removed from your profile by our team.